QuickPwn Jailbreaking Problem!!!!!!?

Please Help! I tried to jailbreak my ipod touch version 2.2 correct firmware and all.I am running vista and 1 generation ipod touch.iTunes is installed but cannot find the songs or apps on my ipod due to me uploading my apps onto another program.Only iTunes cannot find the contents but any other program does and i... show more Please Help! I tried to jailbreak my ipod touch version 2.2 correct firmware and all.I am running vista and 1 generation ipod touch.iTunes is installed but cannot find the songs or apps on my ipod due to me uploading my apps onto another program.Only iTunes cannot find the contents but any other program does and i dont see why QuickPwn wouldn't.The problem occurs when It starts to begin the proccess of jailbreaking my ipod it crashes.Any other ways to jailbreak my 2.2 ipod touch or help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Update: Sam,Thanks for the info but sadly it STILL doesn't work.I'm sure this would work in other cases though.
Update 2: And also Sam,That solution got me stuck in recovery mode!That may have broken my iPod:(