Should I visit Thailand any time soon with all the Political Events?

I was planning to go in December but with all the events lately I'm changing my mind. If not Thailand do you have any other suggestions?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I also am planning on going to Lopburi this December. I have been to Thailand so many times and the political tension there does not affect the other cities as much as Bangkok, unless the airport is shut down like the last time. But If the airport is still operational, Just go and enjoy yourself. Don't stay in Bangkok. Go somewhere else. Thailand is a beautiful place a lot to do there. And it's better than Mexico.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's silly to thing that someone can predict what's going to happen between now and December. If your worried go to Bali. If you really want to come to Thailand then wait a few months and then decide. Remember that most of the protest is happening in the Capital and some North and Northeastern cities not in the south where the beaches are. There is no reason to worry about your safety this is a Thai issue no tourist has been harmed in the few years of protest here. However you could be inconvenience when traveling around the city and in the Northern part of the country.

• 1 decade ago

NO! just like Mexico, do not go there either. how about japan? how about somewhere here in the good ol us of a? there are lots of places i bet you haven't been here.

• Titan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yeah, come. Everything is Ok now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.