Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

how much listerine does it take to get drunk?

i was over at my friend dave's house and his dad was drinking listerine so i asked him isnt that just for your breath but he says it can get you drunk too. so me and dave have been drinking listerine all day and we each finished about half a bottle but we're still not drunk yet. how much does it take?

it definitely has alcohol it says 21.6% alcohol

thx blow we still have 2 bottles left. i guess we can each chug 1 if we hold our noses lol

Favorite Answer

*Watches Darwinism in action*

Listerine Alcohol Content

It depends on your body weight and muscle mass. The general rule is Dr=L(w/ms)*100.

Where:

Dr = Drunkness (measured in square feet of alcohol per liver ounce)

L = listerine (measured in gallons)

w = body weight

ms = muscle mass

For the average twelve year old boy it should take 6.25 gallons of listerine to reach relative intoxication. You may want to consider something a little more nutritious, like huffing paint or over indulging on cold pills. Best of luck to you.

One: The guy is probably f***ing with you whoever told you it was Listerine because by the way you write, I'd have to assume you're no older than 16 and it's easy to fool someone your age (no joke). If not, he's either a complete douchebag who has alcohol addiction problems but it's mostly likely in the taste that makes him feel like he's getting somewhere. Who cares about him though --- in your case, you're young and you're going to end up sick before stand the chance to end up drunk, just by the consumption of everything else that Listerine consists of. Basically, you're better off taking some NyQuil, as lame as that actually is on its own. In other words, just don't bother. You're wasting your time.

Source(s): common sense

I had a co-worker who would keep the gallon bottles of Listerine in his desk drawer. He take a swig and hold in in his cheeks (like a chipmunk) for about 10 minutes then walk to the bathroom and spit it out. Usually taking another swig as soon as he got back to his desk.

He was BLITZED all day, but he had the best breath in the whole office.

Source(s): the drunk guy at the next desk

Guys listerine is what hardcore alcoholics will drink if they have no other solution for alcohol.

I really hope you're just having fun and not drinking it...you won't get high if you do but you will get very sick!

Source(s): www.alcoholichumor.com

I don't know if listerine can really get you drunk but I'm pretty sure that when your friend's dad says "It can get you drunk" he means "It is a chemical that will make me dizzier and dizzier until I die out of poisoning".

Listerine wont give you the same drunk feeling that you get from say vodka or rum. Its a different type of alcohol. Are you sure this type of listerine has alcohol in it? I have a bottle here which has 0. Anyway, it will take a lot to get you drunk.. that is, if you dont get sick first. If you drank a couple bottles you will most likely spend the day in the toilet.. or worse die.

I'm sorry to inform you, but if you're thinking it's a good idea to drink Listerine, it means you are already drunk.

Ya man its definitely 40 proof, but two bottles is about enough for one person...

i would run to the store and pick up a few more bottles...take shots, play kings cup, moose, quarters, and whatever other game yo can think of.

And best of all, you can kiss your gingivitis goodbye!

Your Friend,

Einstein

Source(s): Been drinkin it for years

Well, you can get drunk off booze by pouring the alcohol into your asshole.

So it only makes sense for you to jam the bottle of Listerine up your rectum and assume the downward facing dog position. Then get ready for the time of your life.