Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

How Liverpool can still beat Chelsea to reach Champions League semi-finals?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/...

But will it work? Easier said than done.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it wont work,thats for sure

according to the article,they have to do FIVE things

personally ,i believe they will do none as soon as Chelsea score their first goal of the match,if they do so

if i were them,id be hoping that Chelsea doesnt humiliate us once again

why? because simply Chelsea wont let 3 goals in without scoring themselves.a 3-1 is to their advantage and they'd be STUPID not to withold it

some are saying Liverpool will pull the unthinkable but this is not Milan they are playing.they are up against an English team ,which makes this situation a lot different

• Login to reply the answers
  • Amy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Chelsea

• 1 decade ago

Easier said than done, but that implies that the task is still possible.

People wrote of Man United with 5 minutes to go in the 1999 European Cup Final

Ditto Liverpool at half-time in Istanbul.

There's still hope and although it's unlikely it is statistiically possible.

• 1 decade ago

fat bellytez has an insider at stamford bridge who has got hold of a spare key to the chelsea dressing room , the waiter will let 8 chelsea players run out then lock the last three inside , one will be ashley cole having one last look in the mirror to remind himself how great he is , liverpool go through 4-3 rafat is a hero again

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Simple.Rafa will kidnap Essien and Drogba and drug them while he pays the ref to allow the Liverpool players to dive and injure others while the ref is to book or send off a Chelsea player for one minor incident.

• 1 decade ago

A 3-0 win, but that's unlikely.

• 1 decade ago

If Essien gets employed as a DJ tonight and Gerrard meets him in a club...game over

• 1 decade ago

i think just like the final in the champions league against ac milan, liverpool is not eliminated and there is still one more game left n u never know what could happen in soccer nothing is ever written and every game isnt the same

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love when idiots who are under less pressure to come up with a strategy rather than look and study from The Master Rafa himself!

That could happen too though. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Easier said then done is right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.