Mexico in the World Cup Qualifiers?

I wanna know if you Mexicans are aware that your new coach is Javier Aguirre and that he has gotten rid of every single player on "El Tri" except for Rafa Marquez, Omar Bravo, Cuahtemoc Blanco, and Andres Guardado(I think). What do you think will happen when Mexico faces El Salvador.

Favorite Answer

Mexico is gonna qualify to the World Cup, and "Vasco" is gonna leave out Gio and Carlos Vela because with Mexico NT they suck, no offense.

@Rigo: I almost agree 100% with your answer except for, "We will also beat the US en el Azteca that is even more secure." ROFLMAO! hahahahahahaha quit dreaming man! US is gonna make themselves Kings of CONCACAF on that day, with all "Vasco" and Marquez and Pardo, etc. NO chance Mexico is gonna win. I say we win by blowout 5-1. I also say 2 goals by Brian Ching, 1 by Altidore, 1 by Donovan, and 1 by Bradley. Mexico's goal will be an own-goal. Expect hell for Mexico on that day.

• Yes I am aware of Aguirre being coach. Do you have a link to show that he has only kept these players so far? Because I know he can't just keep 4 players to face El Salvador.

• Rigo

Yes, El Vasco is officially the new coach for Mexico.

No, he did not get rid of anyone. don't you know that in order for him to get rid of anyone he first needs to try the players out to see who will fit his game style. also how did he get rid of Blanco if he is supposed to be retired from El Tri?

Aguirre will have plenty of time to do his observation and select the players he will need. Also who ever plays against El Salbador will probably be players with the most activity in their clubs because Vasco will need to gain some early points. For that reason that will not be the team he will be taking to the World Cup. What I can almost guarantee you is that Gio will not be a starter in El Tri and neither will Vela, eventhough both are getting more playing time in Europe. Vasco is a more offensive coach, but also very strict so i see a lot more dicipline in the team.

We will beat El Salvador in San Salvador, I can almost guarantee it. We will also beat the US en el Azteca that is even more secure.

Saludos...............

• .

Really? I didn't know that.

so aguirre will only play with 4 players? weird..

well win 2-0

Rigo is right give him the best answer

i think mexico will destory with el salvador with whatever players they use..........mexico could use players from 3rd division and well still win.....

yea i agree with rigo

NO DUH AGUIRRE IS COACHING MEXICO.

AND NO HE AINT GETTIN RID OF ANYONE. HE ISNT THAT DUMB TO GET RID OF MAGALLON,OSORIO, PARDO, CASTILLO, VELA, ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS THAT MEXICO HAS.

No shyt dude! (SARCASM)