My daughter just....?

My 9 month old daughter was just sitting in my lap as she just woke up from her nap and was cuddling and I was reading when she leaned forward and planted one on me with a big smile =) It's the first time she's kissed me without me saying "give mama a kiss" and it melted my heart. Anyone else's LO's doing heart melting things today?

awwww....thanks ox. it's nice to know you're always thinking about me. Flattering really.

My 2-year old has been projectile vomiting for the past two days :( She looks so sad just laying on the couch not feeling well. My heart breaks for her! Although she's so sad, she keeps thanking me in her meek little voice for getting her juice and ice chips. It's adorable, in such a sad way.

• Kris H

My 18 month old son just woke up about 20 minutes ago. He smiled and told me "mornin'" I think it's so cute he wants to tell me good morning as soon as he wakes up.

Aw how sweet!

My little asked me this morning if we could 'bamble' (scramble) her choccy easter eggs, so I had to explain how that wasnt possible, it was adorable!