? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to buy Phentermine online?

I'm having a really rough time losing baby weight and I've used it before and it helped....I just wanted to know if it was still possible

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry but there are no reliable sites left since phentermine has become strictly controlled.

It was possible to get phentermine online a few years ago, but those times are long gone!

Please read about online phentermine scams before you send your credit card details to anyone http://www.weight-loss-boards.com/phentermine-scam...

Simply there is no more RELIABLE source selling phentermine online .. there are scammers selling you fake herbals or just fake and even DANGEROUS stuff.. (or the most common.. your cc gets charged and you get nothing in return as there is no.. I repeat.. there is NO RELIABLE place online to get phen anymore.. there were a few some years ago like Custom HRT(out of business) but not anymore....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Buy legal phentermine online

• 6 years ago

You can buy Phentemine 375 here: http://goo.gl/DCu3V3

• Burns fat

• Reduces appetite

• Stimulates metabolism

• Increases energy levels

• Created as an alternative to phentermine prescription diet pills

• Based on research into phentermine prescription diet pills effects

• Pharmaceutical grade ingredients

• No prescription required

• Produced in FDA registered facilities (USA product)

• Produced in GMP facilities

• Money back guarantee

• Quality guarantee

• Worldwide shipping

• Insured shipping

• Online diet plans and exercise videos included

• 1 decade ago

Did you know that for the cost of buying it unsafely online that you can go a weight management doctor, and get the prescription and pills for about the same price? You are taking the chance of getting some chalk coated crap that comes from China when you buy drugs online. You need to be careful because phetermine can cause unsafe rises in blood pressure so you need to be under a doctor care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, it is not. The companies that claim to sell this prescription only weight loss pill alter the lettering in the name to make it their own product to confuse you making you think its phentermine. Basically its a pile of crap scooped into a capsule

• 6 years ago

Yeah you can but you need to find trustworthy and legit website to buy it from because many scam website are available.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.