Is there a USAA Federal savings bank in Baguio City Philippines?

Favorite Answer

USAA Federal Savings Bank has only one brick and morter bank - in San Antonio, TX. But more than 4 million people use USAA FSB because it is set up to handle personal banking from anywhere in the world. When it comes to deposits, USAA has a service for their members called "Deposit @ Home," where you endorse your checks like normal, then scan both sides and electronically deposit it...and then it's done. You account has the money.

Source(s): I work at USAA.

The above answer is true. There are no branches outside of San Antonio.

Do you bank with USAA? Is there a transaction you're needed to conduct long distance? Most everything you can do online/telephone instead of having to wander to some branch.

If you don't bank with USAA and are trying to cash a check you'll just have to deposit it locally in your account.

USAA FSB does not have brick-and-mortar retail banks outside of San Antonio, TX.

I had asked this same question four times, and didn't receive an answer

Everyone has their own view, but I don't believe so

swift code for usaa federal bank please help!