How many of you feel that our new president doing a great job?

if someone mess up something do you think it easy to work magic over night ? I don't it will take time to find out what need to be done; to prepare the mess someone els made its not easy we need jobs health care and other things. and this problem can't be fix over night. he has to think about what need to... show more if someone mess up something do you think it easy to work magic over night ? I don't it will take time to find out what need to be done; to prepare the mess someone els made its not easy we need jobs health care and other things. and this problem can't be fix over night. he has to think about what need to be done and what could his staff do to fix the problem someone els made Challenge the problem. is not easy to fix over night I believe if our were president could make things better over night he would. ? when i hear are see people talking about a man who working hard for the people I had to take a stand and said give this man time to see what need to be done because if you were The president you would not be here cutting our new president down and the people you are siding with would be cutting you down some of you can't make decision about what need to done at your home but you could sit and Curtice someone who had nothing to do with this problem give this man a change to talk to his staff and try to find out what to do about the problem he not God he a man who is willing to work hard to make thing better for use.