How much water should i drink if im trying to get rid of water retention by tomorrow afternoon?

Got water retention from easter, but tomorrow at 4:30 i have a psychiatrist appointment and want to be my normal weight if possible, not bloated with like 6 pounds of water retention. Last night i drank 4 cups of water. This morning i drank another 4, and plan to drink 12 more over the course of today. Im also... show more Got water retention from easter, but tomorrow at 4:30 i have a psychiatrist appointment and want to be my normal weight if possible, not bloated with like 6 pounds of water retention.

Last night i drank 4 cups of water. This morning i drank another 4, and plan to drink 12 more over the course of today. Im also exercising 1 hour this morning and 1 hour tomorrow morning. Any other tips?