im looking for great and delicious recipe of saucy beef or chicken steak?

can any one help?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This savory salad is a cool fresh complement to a tender grilled steak. You'll love this quick and easy recipe!

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:

1 avocado

1 cup grape tomatoes

1-1/2 cups mixed salad greens

1/4 cup honey dijon salad dressing

4 ribeye steaks

Salt and pepper to taste

Preparation:

Prepare and preheat grill, or broiler. Meanwhile, peel avocado and chop; combine with tomatoes and greens in serving bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss.

Season steaks with salt and pepper and grill or broil until desired doneness. Place on serving plate and top each steak with some of the avocado mixture. Serve immediately. Serves 4

Ingredients4 Chicken breasts; (400 g)

400 g Chicken mince

A few drops Worcestershire

1 Egg

2 ts White pepper powder; (10 g)

Salt to taste

1/2 c Oil; (120 ml)

InstructionsMMMMM-----------------------FOR THE SAUCE---------------------------- 1 tb Butter; (15 g) 10 g Garlic paste 2 tb Finely sliced mushrooms; (30 -g) 1 c Brown sauce; (240 ml) 2 ts Finely crushed black -peppercorns; (10 g) Salt to taste 2 tb Cream; (30 ml) FLATTEN the chicken breasts with a kitchen mallet until they become thin. To the chicken mince, add Worcestershire sauce, egg and the seasoning. Mix well. Stuff the prepared mince into each chicken breast, roll it into a round shaped steak about seven to eight cm in diameter and slice into 1.5 cm thick slices. To prepare the sauce: Heat butter in a pan. Add garlic paste and saute lightly. Add the mushrooms, brown sauce and pepper. Simmer for five minutes. Check the seasoning. Remove from heat and add the cream. Cook the steaks on the grill until done and golden brown. Serve hot on a hot sizzler tawa, with the sauce poured over it and accompanied by boiled and buttered vegetables and French fries. Converted by MC_Buster. NOTES : Chicken breasts stuffed with chicken mince, rolled into steaks and grilled Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.

Similiar Recipes

Steak Au Poivre (Steak with Pe...0 Peppered Steak with Mushroom M...0 Spiced Marlin Steaks with Crea...2 Grilled Sirloin Steak With mus...0

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

My favorite beef recipe is my husbands beef tips and noodles. He just cubes up whatever beef we have on hand, browns it and adds it to a couple of cans of cream of mushroom soup diluted with a little milk. He then cooks some egg noodles and serves the beef gravy over the noodles. Toss a salad and there's dinner. As for chicken, my mother in law gave me this recipe...it's delish and easy to make: Kings Ranch Chicken Ingredients: 1/4 cup margarine 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped 1 medium onion, chopped 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies 2 cups cubed cooked chicken 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-sized pieces 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese Directions: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large saucepan, cook pepper and onion in melted margarine until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soups, RO*TEL and chicken, stirring until well blended. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, alternately layer tortillas, soup mixture and cheese, repeating for three layers. Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Serves 8. Instead of tortillas, I use a bag of broken up Doritos. Gives the casserole a little more zip.

• 1 decade ago

Try steak pizzaiola -- the recipe made famous from the TV series "Everybody Loves Raymond" I've made it several times, and it is wonderful!

Here's one link: http://www.bakespace.com/recipes/detail/Steak-Pizz...

Or google "steak pizzaiola recipe".

HTH! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

grillied steak

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.