What are the top 5 corporations you would like to see go out of business now from the bad economy?
5. Kinkos - What the heck is wrong with their employees? Do they have to take snooty 101?
4. Marlboro - Killing people for 50 years.
3. Priceline - Worst customer service of any online company by far.
2. US Bank - Horrendous customer service, Just a unpleasant bank to deal with in general.
1. AIG - Need I say more?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The Vatican, Philip Morris International, Starbucks café, abc channel, MacDonald.
- seasnakeLv 41 decade ago
1. The Principal Financial Group (I have a grudge)
3. not a corporation, but the World Bank
4. Freddie Mac / Sallie Mae
5. any large defense contractor
- morpheus8250Lv 71 decade ago
There are a number which, at least on a moral level, should go.
However, since their closure would put thousands of people out of work (and probably have a knock-on effect on jobs and/or business for their contacts, suppliers, distributors, etc), I'll have to hold fire for now.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
In no particular order
The corporations of
Organized religions in general