拜託 幫我中翻英一下 急

幫我中翻英一下 不要翻譯軟體的那種喔

順便幫我看一下寫的怎麼樣

需要修改的話

可以幫我修一下嗎?

第三段順便幫我加一下 謝謝

那個....我的作文本來就很爛

所以.......

每個人都有自己欣賞的偶像。在空閒的時候,我們都會把自己偶像的歌曲或者戲劇甚至電影拿出來娛樂自己,連我也不例外,而我的偶像就是娛樂界的小天王周杰倫。

周杰倫他有迷人的雙眼,還有會創作的頭腦。他的歌曲都是他自己親手寫出來的,而他最近拍了一部電影叫「功夫灌籃」,他在連續拍攝45天的武打戲,堅持不用替身,力求完美演出,這種不讓影迷失望的態度是值得我們效法的。且他不僅是一位演員,他還是一位導演,「不能說的秘密」是一部他自導自演的電影,拍攝手法細膩,劇情更是扣人心弦。

沒有一個人是十全十美的。周杰倫是一位多才多藝的偶像,不過他也有負面新聞,像是對狗仔隊比中指......等。

我喜歡周杰倫。我除了欣賞他多才多藝以外,還很欣賞他那孝順的心。他曾把他對外婆.媽媽的孝心寫成歌,讓大家知道孝順的重要。所以有時候我們應該學習他的行為.想法,有時候我們應該把他的行為當作改正自己的借鏡。

Rating
  • Yes Go
    Favorite Answer

Everyone has their own admirable idol. In our free time, we can kill our time with our idols’ songs, dramas or movies for amusement. Of course, I am no exception, and my idol is the popular singer in the show business- Zhou Jielun.

Zhou Jielun has charming eyes, and creative brain. Almost all his songs are created by himself. Recently, he plays a movie which is called “ Kungfu Dunk”. He had taken the acrobatic combat for 45 days, and persisted in playing by himself instead of the substitute actor. He tried to perform perfectly. It is worth to learn his attitude that doesn’t let his movie fans down. He is not only an actor but also a director. “ Untold secret” is the movie which was directed and played by him. The film’s technique is exquisite, and the plot is soul-stirring.

Nobody is the acme of perfection. Although Zhou Jielun is a versatile idol, however, he also has negative news such as he showed the paparazzi his middle finger and hit the paparazzi on the street. Through the report, the media said that he is impatient of dealing with some troubles. I think this news let him and all audience learn how to face the trouble and difficulties. After all, we should use our wisdom to resolve all problems not violence

I like Zhou Jielun. Except to appreciate his all-around skills, I also appreciate his filial piety. He has turned his filial obedience for his grandmother and his mother into songs to let everybody knows the importance of filial piety. Therefore, we should learn his behavior and thinking. Sometimes we should take his behavior as our mirror to correct our bad behavior.