Is the Google money maker a scam?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I see it on ads at several websites, "make $5000 a month off of google!" what are those things?
Best Answer
YES - It's a scam using Google's name. And scammers are pretty clever to make you think it's real. Only when you've paid and seen nothing will you believe that it is a scam

From Google Adsense blog http://adsense.blogspot.com/2008/04/word...
We’d like to take this opportunity to state that we're not affiliated with any third-parties that solicit payment to join the AdSense program or that sell CDs with money-back guarantee offers. AdSense is a free product offered to publishers by Google Inc., and there’s no cost or obligation involved. As a result, we recommend that prospective publishers exercise caution when presented with such offers.

If you want to earn money from Google, the ONLY way is to apply to Google Adsense http://www.google.com/adsense
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (7)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Shadowsedge answered 5 years ago
    In one word...Yes

They are scams, there is no "easy" way to make money with out being very knowledgeable on a subject. And to get that knowledge, a person usually has to go through college and then get a lot of experience in the field.
    • Comment
  • PavelY answered 5 years ago
    They're scams.
    The only legal way to make money out of Google is through Google AdSense or Google AdWords.
    • Comment
  • Boboo answered 5 years ago
    They are bigtime scams! You can only earn money via Google through their Adsense system. And you can earn 5000$ a month via Adsense, but it will take alot of effort, and time and patience. It will not happen overnight as they promise you.

Source(s):

• Comment
  • eric answered 5 years ago
    scam.if it sounds to good to be true then don't believe it.i have received emails from google money maker in the past.i decided to read the terms and conditions.the fine print.they wanted to charge me 40 bucks a month if i didn't cancel within two weeks of receiving my google kit. who in the hell is going to make money in only 2 weeks from any affiliate program.also the fine print says google money maker is NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH GOOGLE. you have to spend a lot of money on google adsense and pay per click before you can even think about making money.it doesn't happen over night.avoid the google money maker scam.
    • Comment
  • turbo360 answered 5 years ago
    Ignore those ads, I won't even dare to click it just to be on the safe side. The intention of those ads is to draw peoples attention once they see the large $$$ amount being displayed. Go to google's website itself to inquire information on ways you can make money either by joining there partnership or affilliate programs.
    • Comment
  • Roger H answered 5 years ago
    I am afraid scams, do not get involved with it
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • shishir answered 5 years ago
    Yes they are
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?