How can you tell if your a good kisser?

So I've made out with four guys. They're all the same. But yesterday I made out with this guy for a minute, but the weird thing is he kept wanting to make out with me. We were watching a movie so we'd make out for a minute, stop, make out for a minute, stop, etc... (we did this four times until I had... show more So I've made out with four guys. They're all the same.
But yesterday I made out with this guy for a minute, but the weird thing is he kept wanting to make out with me. We were watching a movie so we'd make out for a minute, stop, make out for a minute, stop, etc... (we did this four times until I had to leave lmao).

So 1) Why did he keep doing that? Was the movie seriously more interesting then me... 2) How can you tell if your a good kisser? (All kisses seem the same to me)
Update: 3) Is it normal to have never regular kissed, but have made out 13 or 14 times?