Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I REALLY NEED A SPELL TO HELP REUNITE/REKINDLE THE LOVE BETWEEN MY PARENTS !! PLEASE HELP!?

IT HAS T BE TO REUNITE TO OTHER LOVERS

NOT ME && MY LOVER!

PLEASE HELP THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

place fresh lavander under there mattress or in there pillows.

or fill a red pouche with fresh lavender or roses and place it under there mattress.

or

if they dont sleep together get a picture of them both and burn it under a red candle for love, purple for harmony, yellow for friend ship and visualize them both reunited and recounciling.

**IMPORTANT**

as a rule in all magic spells, it may go against a persons will so unless they ask you should perform this.

remeber a three fold law may unravel onto you...

------ i better get the ten points for all this info im writting to you! (^ _-)

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Get over the idea that being a feminist has anything to do with "hating" anything. Feminism is based on the notion that we are equal under the law, and that women have the right to decide for themselves how they're going to live their lives. There is absolutely NO correlation between loving parents and feminist daughters and sons. There may be a correlation between intelligent parents raising feminist children, though. Edit for Randomzz: you lose. Pay up.

• 1 decade ago

Look, I know this probably isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but if your parents need their love "rekindled", they might not love each other anymore. Just know that they will always love you no matter what happens.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry but there is no such spell. You cannot force two people to be together if they no longer wish to be together. No magic can make two people love each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try prayer for the anserw. That usually works.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing quite like trying to use magic to force your will on someone else...

::rolling eyes::

• gabby
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

that is NOT recommended.......sorry, but that is one thing you should never do

• 1 decade ago

You can't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.