How long can you refrigerate a bottle of Bbq sauce?

After opening a bottle of Kraft Bbq sauce, how long will it keep in the fridge?

Favorite Answer

I consider bbq sauce (especially kraft) to be a condiment just like ketchup. How long would you keep ketchup in your fridge? Bbq sauce and ketchup actually have pretty similar wet ingredients, just very different seasonings. Check for smell, taste, and texture. If any of these things are off, throw it out. Otherwise you should be alright.

Barbeque sauce is good for about a year and a half and Tabasco sauce is a strong hold at five years.

Some items have a long shelf life unopened but then take a sharp drop the first time you use them.

Take soy sauce, unopened it's good for two years, but once that cap has been opened you need to use it in three months.

Source(s): www.abclocal.go.com

No need to be throwing anything like ketchup or B-B-Q sauce out after only a couple of months. Things are actually good for up to a year after the sell by date.

well, let's see

I have two kinds in my fridge (I know because I cleaned it out today!)

one is Kraft, and it's 2 years old, it contains vinegar and is pretty much just fine, no mold, I use it, it's still good. I used it today!

Same with the other kind Sweet Baby Ray's.

It has enough sugar and vinegar to stay safe. All you ahave to be careful of is mold.

I'm pretty sure they found it is King Tuts tomb.

Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last couple years, I'm sure you've heard of the Paleo Diet. Read here https://tr.im/hRN6s

I hate to even call it a diet, because it's really just the real way that humans have eaten for almost 1.9 Million years, as opposed to the modern-day processed food diet full of grains, sugars, and processed vegetable oils.

About a year. The expiration date has little to do with how long the product will last in your fridge. This is a "sell by" date and not a "bad after" date.

• itsme!

I would call the 800 number on bottle if you are unsure,and ask Kraft. I wouldn't rely on it being safe unlimited time.

Check the bottle for the expiration date. Then when it expires throw it out. That's what I do.

• About a year, as long as it stays in the fridge with the lid closed.

i dont really know. it depends. just keep on using it, and if it starts to taste weird, u know its bad. watch out for the things inside because if u keep it too long there might be mold. thats all i know. ps: it lasts pretty long.