Would you say that my friend is gay?

she is always staring at my boobs if i am wearing a low cut shirt, in the locker room it is obvious that she is looking at all of us, she also stares at the female teachers, always comments on girls shirts, never had a boyfriend and has had many offers...

she is not really girly, but is not a tom boy

she seems like she is sad lately, and i just want to know. i have a gay guy friend and he thinks so, but idk... please help me, i want my friend to know its ok if she is

thanks

Favorite Answer

Ik it sounds scary but you should probably sit down with her and ask her straight out...it'll probably be best if you did this urself, she'd be embarassed as hell if you and another person asked her, she'll freak out thinking you'v told the whole world.

She's probably sad cz she really wants a girlfriend or someone else suspects and she knows that someone else suspects and that someone must've confronted her...

I don know, hav a talk with her, she'll probably open the flood gates which will help her a great deal...

Just make it clear that you'r not THAT kind..but still, keep an open mind, u never know...lol..jokes

Good Luck

um..wow..way to loud her out. she's probly bi curious. i look and touch my friends boobs all the time..im not gay though. we get changed in the locker rooms after games...we all look at eachother's bodies..doesn't mean we are gay though.

Bi-curouis maybe?

or Lesbian-curouis < i made that up.

The only way you're going to

find out is if you ask her. (:

probobly.

ask her.