Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Fighting Styles Clash.?

Boxing Vs. Karate

Mma Vs. Krav Maga

Judo Vs. Tae kwon do

Akido Vs. Kickboxing

I want Reasons why for each fight above.

Boxing Vs. Karate

Mma Vs. Krav Maga

Judo Vs. Tae kwon do

Akido Vs. Kickboxing

Edit:A Boxers Legs Aren't a Weakness.(Mad Max)I want real answers.Dont lie.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Boxing vs. Karate:

If they both trained for 10 years, the Karate man would win. If they both trained for 6 months, the Boxing man would no doubt win. Karate (legitimate Karate) wins, due to kicks and other moves and techniques that boxing doesn't have. But it's harder to master than boxing.

MMA vs. Krav Maga: Krav Maga. Krav Maga is one of the most brutal arts in the world, with no restrictions or rules that jail it from killing you. Eye-gouges, groin hits, throat hits, etc. beat almost any other art. On top of all that, Krav Maga is simple and easy to learn.

Judo vs. Tae Kwon Do: Difficult to say, as one is really a throwing/close range art, while the other is a kicking/long range art. It would depend if the Judo guy could get inside the Tae Kwon Do guy's standoff range. Both arts take a long time to master though, but I would say TKD wins if it's legitimate Korean Tae Kwon Do and not the watered-down American version taught in a shopping mall.

Aikido vs. Kickboxing: Same thing as the Boxing vs. Karate scenario. If they both trained for 10 years, the Aikido man would win. If they both trained for 6 months, the Kickboxing man would win. Aikido wins, but it's harder to master than Kickboxing.

The only martial arts that I would ever suggest are Boxing, Jeet Kune Do, and Krav Maga. I incorporate all three of them in my fighting style, and they are quite literally the top three "take no prisoners" martial arts for the street and the ring.

A) A slick counter puncher vs a hard nose brawler: The slicker boxer has the upper hand and will more likely to win, but brawler still have the puncher's chance. I'm gonna go with the slick boxer. B) A powerful slugger vs a volume puncher: In my opinion, the slugger will win this one. Why? Because as his opponent swarms him which is obviously what the slugger like, he may catch the swarmer with a big hand and down goes the swarmer. C) A speedy boxer puncher vs a vicious body puncher: A speedster may give a competitive fight to the body puncher, although I will give this to a speedster this fight is not one sided if it happens what you mean is a speedy boxer but not mentioning about his footwork. D) A one punch KO artist vs a adaptable technician: Obviously the adaptable technician have the upper hand. All in all, among the choices you mentioned I will want to watch a slick fighter vs a brawler. That match up is second to none and I think the next one will be the technician vs the KO artist. Letter B might and in a couple of rounds so I will choose it the least. Good luck!

i don't know about the others but I think between karate and boxing karate would win due to boxers' weakness; the legs

i think boxing is the best in all because this is the fight where both your mind and body works