chikis asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I need to know the name of this movie?

Its about a village that everybody gets like contaminated and everything and everybody falls asleep and then like about 4 days later there are 10 women pregnant and 10 children are born, and they are bad but 1 of them is good...and the kill their mothers, they read other people's minds...Ok..so some1 tod me about this movie and i want to see it..but i havent heard of it so if any of u know the name please let me know...thanks

Favorite Answer

Village of the Damned (1995)

starring Christopher Reeve, Kirstie Alley, Mark Hamill, Linda Kozlowski, Michael Pare, Meredith Salenger

IMDb synopsis:

An American village is visited by some unknown lifeform which leaves the women of the village pregnant. Nine months later, the babies are born, and they all look normal, but it doesn't take the parents long to realize that these children are neither entirely human nor humane.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbugfgWR17Y

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Unfortunately, YouTube has only a downloadable version.

It is a remake of this film:

Village of the Damned (1960)

starring George Sanders, Barbara Shelley, Martin Stephens, Laurence Naismith

NOTE: This is set in England and is a b&w film.

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YErUyiqTY5I

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

There is a sequel to the original:

Children of the Damned (1963)

starring Ian Hendry, Alan Badel, Barbara Ferris, Patrick Wymark, Bessie Love

IMDb synopsis:

Scientists discover that there are six more human/alien hybrid children who have enormous intelligence. The children are flown to London to be studied, but they escape to gather in a church, causing the populace to fear what they are planning.

YouTube has the movie in nine parts. Here's Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm4f7aNI1rY

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=PlayList&p=5C2682CA518162CF&index=0&playnext=1

All three films are based on John Wyndham's "The Midwich Cuckoos". Wyndham also wrote the novels that became "The Day of the Triffids" film and TV miniseries; and "Chocky" TV miniseries, which spawned the "Chocky's Children" TV miniseries).

I know EXACTLY which movie you're talking about..I saw it on tv a few days ago..this is crazy!

it's called Village of the Damned

It's pretty good..i felt so bad for the one good little boy!

Village of the Damned!

I'm good with movies! But not all movies LOL!

Sounds like "The Village."

WOW!!!I don't know the name of the movie but sounds really good.Sorry I couldn't help

"Village of the damned" and "Children of the damned"

Sounds interesting...would like to know too!

i dont know but i will take a guess children of the corn

i don';t know what it is, but it's not pinapple express, or the village, or i am legend. so don't listen to those people, they're stupid (:

Source(s): my mind (:

Cabin Fever ?