Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What is better: Tomb raider legend, or tomb raider anniversary?

I was planning on buying a tomb raider game today, but I don't know which one is better. I tried the demo of Anniversary and I liked it, but I couldn't find a demo for legend (for MAC) so I don't know much about it (other than the storyline)...

For those who have played both on their computers: Which is better? I see legend is slightly cheaper. Which one should I buy!?!

ANSWERS APPRICIATED!

For idiots: If you don't have an answer, don't post anything. :l

Favorite Answer

there all good to me i have tomb raider underworld that games is good too and be looking out for tomb raider 9 see on this website

http://www.tombnews.com/games/

look where it says tomb raider series

I would say Tomb Raider: Anniversary because, it is a really fun game to play and for Tomb Raider: Legend, it an alright game, but not that 100% fun.

I own both of the games, and have got to say both of them are amazing, addicting, and equally challenging. I do prefer Tomb Raider: Legend though, thought the levels were more exciting

Whichever one you get, you will be very happy with, but I would recommended Legend

For me, Anniversary was the best game. It is basically a remake of the very first game, and hence has classic tomb raider style gameplay with good puzzle solving and exploration.

Legendary is also good, but it is far more combat orientated.

I own both of them, several times - On the Wii, the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox 360 - and Legend is my personal favourite.

While they both set up the newest game, Underworld, Legend will help it make more sense and is far more enjoyable.

Source(s): I've played them, a lot!

Anniversary is better than Legend in my opinion but Underworld better than both