Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Oh so now Obama had nothing to do with the resolution of the pirate-hostage crisis?

For the last five days I've been reading here in YA Politics about how Obama would be responsible for anything bad that would happen. That Obama was weak. That Obama was a coward.

Now how many of you that said those things have the courage and integrity to admit you were wrong ?

I actually managed to find someone in the world of Yahoo Answers that doesn't like Obama but admitted that Obama did well :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiGvB...

Best Answer

Well of course he did. But don't hold your breath Count. I'm betting on about 1%.

Please site examples of how "the very same" conservatives who were claiming Obama wasn't doing anything are now "the very same" who are claiming he shoudln't get any credit for the rescue?

I doubt that is the case! I suspect those who blamed Obama for doing nothing, are quiet now. And those who are now saying Obama had nothing to do with the rescue are NOT the ones who blamed him for doing nothing. There will be a few exceptions, but very few!

• Bob O

Admitting that you were wrong is like personal responsibility. In the conservative playbook that stuff is ONLY for the other side!

Cons love having it both ways they present him as a brutal communist tyrant and a weak peacenik who wants to surrender to our enenemies. They can't be both at the same time. But cons don't live in reality.

Of course not. Michael Steele gets all the credit. ∠°)

So what did That coward Obama do anyways? He did not initiate any orders! The military took advantage of the situation. As far as anyone can tell Obama stayed as far away as he could from the whole thing!

If you have proof otherwise please show and I will apologize!

I wasn't overly critical of Obama on this.

But don't be foolish to claim that because the outcome was positive - that Obama's actions were the best. The captain could also have been killed days ago.

I'm happy the man is safe.

CNN reported that Captain Phillips jumped out of the life boat once again and thus the Navy had a perfect opportunity to kill the pirates this time.

I'm just telling you what the news is saying.

Well I am a Obama supporter and I think Obama had nothing to do with the rescue, he trusted the navy who was trained for it unlike Republican presidents that think they are some kind of father figure that knows best.

The right wingers can't find any negative outcomes yet, soinstead they try very hard to disconnect Obama from successes.