does it matter what side of the penny is to be lucky ?

i was just thinkin cause my friends uncle said that if you see one upside down its bad luck but if you see one with the head up its good luck ??

so what do you think ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mine is the lucky Quarter

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

To all those nice comments out there, they are just opinions. We all have them. And mine is this. Your first and most important mistake. You say "I want to control my life the way I want" Mistake. None of us from the day we are born have total control. Someone, something controls it. It's a choice you will have to make in "Who" controls it. You may have some imput, dreams, prayers, desires, and plans. But what your destiny is, only God has that answer. And I always look at the good side of things. If they are picking on me, (life, people, etc) Then I must be one of God's chosen few. Because he says that once you give your life to him, you will be attacked. So my advice to you, dont give up, continue to trust in God, stay in church and look for what it is that he wants you to do. Then will you find peace.

• 1 decade ago

Well some people think that Heads is good luck and Tails is bad luck...

• 1 decade ago

if its heads up its good luck if its heads down its a penny laying heads down

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I honestly don't believe that but i think it's suppose to be where it lands to be heads up to be lucky.

• 1 decade ago

yes the head up is lucky

• 1 decade ago

No, it doesn't matter, because there is no such thing as luck, good or bad.

But if there were, it would be much luckier to find a dollar, or two...

• 1 decade ago

yea, i"ve heard in most cases that if its heads up its good luck. if its tails up turn it over so someone else can have goodluck :)

• 1 decade ago

no because the side that you belive in the most is the one that you will thik is lucky

• 1 decade ago

The Lincoln side is best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.