Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why does Obama SUCCEED everytime Republicans trash talk him?

Republicans said:

"Obama won't get the Democrat nomination"

He did

Republicans said:

"Obama won't win the general Election"

He did

Republicans said:

"Our military is too weak under obama to rescue that captain from those pirates"

Captain rescued 2 pirates dead.

Why does Obama Succeed everytime Republicans trash talk him?

Favorite Answer

No one has ever said our military was too weak to do anything. Some probably said that our new Leadership was too weak to deal with it. And that seems true as it took how many days to handle 4 pirates?

So far all Obama has succeeded in doing is spending more and more money. Tea Party on Wednesday...

SFC

US Army

Retired

I call myself a fiscal conservative and believe that the constitution should not be re-interpreted to reflect new agendas. I wish the President success as a person and wish him no harm. That said, I do not want his policies to suceed as I believe they will ruin our country. And I do not agree with your contention that Obama would like to move more slowly and methodically. I take at face value, Rahm Emanual's statement during the campaign that a good crisis must not be wasted as an opportunity to implement liberal ideals and policies. The stimulus bill could not have been a better example of rushing through a bunch of liberal/democratic policies. Obama wanted it done quickly in the dark of night so that the majority of Americans could not get wind of what they were trying to do. And now that we see what was done, many people are very upset. Obama does not need a fair chance. He needs a lot more of us to stand up and say "no - this is the wrong thing for America and capitalism.".

Because the GOP is imploding, they don't have any solutions but to complain and criticise. No matter what President Obama do. They will not like it. They're still sucking on sour grapes. @~

because criticism makes you perform better.that is the only way to shut people up.either do it or step down.you can bet the people beating the killing drums was shaking the halls of the white house.

Cons don't know when to leave good enough alone. They have so much hate in their hearts for blacks, minorities, poor, handicap, women etc. They claim to be Christians. IF God is for you, then no weapon formed against you can hurt you. "I find, in being black, a thing of beauty, a joy" <::>< <::><

Pushes him into a corner, He knows either he has to act, or go down

in a bursting cloud of flames.

• Well, if you take a look at it he doesn't, all of the pirates should have been dead... Plus, he did not do it, it was our navy seals... I'd like to see Obama get into a suit and save a captain from pirates, put it on video feed would you?

Our military took care of this, all the President had to do was to give the word.

That's what the military does and we are thankful!

• republicans......i didnt view them as a human being from the time they chose sarah palin as the VP nominee

It all hinges on what Republicans are full of.