T
T asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What is Kate Winslet's natural hair color?

I liked her better in red hair like in titanic. It looked more natural because she's pale. I love how she doesn't change her hair color every month like many other celebrities

Favorite Answer

I am a very dedicated Kate Winslet fan and I know for a fact that her real hair color is blonde. She dies her hair red and brown for her movies, along with her eyebrows. A professional probably does this for her. Also, go to any Kate Winslet webpage and you will read that her real color is blonde.

• kijek

Kate Winslet Natural Hair Color

• floran

Kate Winslet Red Hair

It's blonde. But I think she looks much better with red/auburn hair in the Titanic. She seems to be too pale to have blonde hair, it makes her look a bit washed out. I like her acting a lot, but Kate go auburn again!

Her natural hair is a honey blonde color

I believe that it is blonde but I just love in the Titanic that the red/orange/aburn hair was beautiful I think it should be that color

Blonde.

probably blonde .

she's not the type of actress that cakes on the makeup and dyes her hair every month .

* i love her for that :)

NO....her 'hoo haa' is more visible in 'THE READER' in the bathtub...a nice medium sandy blonde.