T
Lv 4
T asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What is Kate Winslet's natural hair color?

Update:

I liked her better in red hair like in titanic. It looked more natural because she's pale. I love how she doesn't change her hair color every month like many other celebrities

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a very dedicated Kate Winslet fan and I know for a fact that her real hair color is blonde. She dies her hair red and brown for her movies, along with her eyebrows. A professional probably does this for her. Also, go to any Kate Winslet webpage and you will read that her real color is blonde.

• kijek
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Kate Winslet Natural Hair Color

• floran
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Kate Winslet Red Hair

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's blonde. But I think she looks much better with red/auburn hair in the Titanic. She seems to be too pale to have blonde hair, it makes her look a bit washed out. I like her acting a lot, but Kate go auburn again!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Her natural hair is a honey blonde color

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I believe that it is blonde but I just love in the Titanic that the red/orange/aburn hair was beautiful I think it should be that color

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blonde.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably blonde .

she's not the type of actress that cakes on the makeup and dyes her hair every month .

* i love her for that :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO....her 'hoo haa' is more visible in 'THE READER' in the bathtub...a nice medium sandy blonde.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.