Anyone in here read Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance?

i wanted to like because josh waitzkin recommended it, all the book hype called it profound, a masterpiece, etc and so many people liked it. i do think its one of the few book i may re read but i didnt find it as appealing as i thought i would, mainly because i thought he was gonna present a solution to this... show more i wanted to like because josh waitzkin recommended it, all the book hype called it profound, a masterpiece, etc and so many people liked it. i do think its one of the few book i may re read but i didnt find it as appealing as i thought i would, mainly because i thought he was gonna present a solution to this blending of technology and quality, or a marriage between eastern and wester philosophy -a blending of Hegel and Tao te Ching but I found nothing like that, someone please tell me did i miss something profound or what?