Can someone please help, I'm having a bit of trouble in my story?

*A guy called Jeremy stays with a grown up guy called Alezander and Alezander's son, Tyler. They really love each other but htey're all guys so I wanna try to make it sound not gay, any advice? *Jeremy has magic but I'm trying to make limitations but it's magic, how can I? * I want to name a... show more *A guy called Jeremy stays with a grown up guy called Alezander and Alezander's son, Tyler. They really love each other but htey're all guys so I wanna try to make it sound not gay, any advice?

*Jeremy has magic but I'm trying to make limitations but it's magic, how can I?

* I want to name a certain palce something. The place is like hell, so far I came up with Tenjoku which means hell in japanese, anything else?

*Is there a certain limit to how many characters you can have before the story becomes confusing?

*They go challenge a demon in hell to cure them of the curse but how can I explain how they found out they had the curse *Alezander already knows, Tyler and Jeremy don't* so far I came up with that they visit a graveyard and they find Alezander's grave when it really is Alezander's phantom's grave *that's part of the curse* I think that's kinda stupid so what are other suggestions?
Update: wow, how useful?
*rolls eyes*
don't answer unless you can say something helpful.
Update 2: im not posting it on here! its not copyrighted!
Update 3: i do have a story and i know it well! I'm just asking about minor things and I know all my characters.
Update 4: wow thats great holly hood how I really like it but ummmm Jeremy is sort of fourteen. But it gave me loads of ideas thanks a lot.
8 answers