promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who do European girls love black men so much?

All black men are with white girls, hot ones too, not in america to this degree. the hottest british girl is with black men..im jealous..im white

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

TALL, BLACK MEN ARE SOOO SEXY

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • amare
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Really; I never heard that. I am sure not all European girls like black men.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't see why this matters...Do YOU only have to date white women?..If all the "hot" white women are taken (which I'm sure they're not all taken) get a woman of another race...I wish people would stop making eveything about race.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IHT: lmao, are you serious? :P

Many European girls stick with their own kind. lol I know many that are somewhat racist. Same with European men, we pretty much only go with white women lol.

Emma: that is soo not true. lol! I am insanely dark and everyone in my family is dark (with the exception of eyes, but yeah) and I am from Italy, although many northern Italians have all light features, but whatever.

=)

Source(s): European born
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • //
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Cause European guys are albino white and when they see a black guy they freak out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think black guys are attractive at all am white and am single

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Meh... I don't find black guys attractive at all. And I'm vampire white.

• 1 decade ago

i've noticed that as well but if you go near their sisters you get all the crap and abuse and threats the guys can give out and of you start shouting and threatening them back they start shouting that your racist

Source(s): i am not racist just a realist
  • 1 decade ago

interracial couples are more common. in Europe, black guys are sophisticated and dont drag their pants to the floor and complain about their ancestors. that all happened in America. Europe didnt have as severe issues with integrating. also, once you go black, you arent going back.

• 1 decade ago

didnt you just say the same thing about black women??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.