Is Patrick Stump of F.O.B Currently Have a Girlfriend?

I met him the ninth of April as they are on tour and i was able to buy v.i.p passes! Yeah. but i didn't ask him if he had a gf because i thought that'd be idk...so anyways,

does anyone know fur sure if he does?

Thanks!

i am just curious, as i claim to be his number one fan, but i'm not suree.

• minou
    Favorite Answer

wannabe a princess is right. She asked a question about that group yesterday so I did some research since I'm an older woman and didn't know that group. Finally, I realized that I had watched at least one of their videos many times. I really like their style. They were saying on one of his many biographies that Patrick had a girlfriend but on a few articles, they say that she's cheating on him. I'm sure a lot of girls would love to date him but your chances are as good as anybody else. I've seen the most unbelievable things happen. It's not like you can control love. Who knows? You might just both feel the chemistry. I'm a romantic. I want everybody to be happy. Good Luck! Hope Cupidon, the angel of love(in French anyway)is with you and Patrick.

hes not gonna date u... just sayin... and if he asks u out, feel free to rub it in my face, but he wont

On Valentine's Day he set his relationship status as Single on Facebook. But I just clicked on his profile now and it says It's Complicated

I'm meeting him on Monday, can you please this question about it? thanks! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhlvM...