why do I complain about myself every month?

I mean every month I start thinking bad about myself.I say to myself "you're ugly,you dont deserve nothing,you're useless"

I hate it,I cant even sleep in the night..Also this happens when I have my period,is it because of this?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I barely read the title of this question and I was already assuming it had to be your period...lol Duh!

• 1 decade ago

ok to start, none of those things are true.

I may not know you but that stuff is never true

everyone is beautiful. everyone deserves things and no one is useless.

It may just be PMS. your mood changes and you start to get down on yourself. The same thing used to happen to me.

What you do is just whenever you feel that way about yourself, tell yourself that is isn't true. find 3 good things about yourself and just keep telling yourself those things. it helps so much. and if you can't think of anything when you're down, then wait til this little monthly phase ends, find those qualities then write them down and next time you feel bad about yourself, read them. it will make you feel better and after a while it will come naturally and you won't have to remind yourself of how amazing you are anymore.

• 1 decade ago

its due to your time of month more then likely

when you feel like this just remind yourself that YOU are beautiful.

And YOU ARE worth something, your worth a lot, if you weren't, god wouldn't have given you life.

I believe that every thing in the world has a purpose for the greater good in the end, every human life, and every creature in the world.

Just smile. and remember for others to love you, you must love yourself.

Source(s): I was there once too
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it could. I have PMDD. It causes you to become extremely depressed the week before and of your period. You just need some medication, and it will go away. Go see your female doctor.

Source(s): Self Experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Chances are it is your period

I'm the same way when I'm on mine

I think it has something to do with your hormones.

They can go a lil out of wack :)

• 1 decade ago

well im can completely relate to this..i constantly put myself down..but have u ever been depressed? cuz i have depression and bipolar disorder..u can get it checked out :) it helps alot...but maybe u should try doing positive things like staying active/music/singing/dancing anything helps cuz i used to cry myself to sleep too...now i have more confidence and learn to put my negative energy into sumthing good..i hope this helps you!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bc Yew tink of urself as an ugly bish. :P

• 1 decade ago

it could be. you should start doing yoga, it does wonders for your self esteem and makes you feel happy

• Jeny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

b/c were all human and imperfect.

we all have our moments :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.