Does this novel idea sound good?

Okay, I've posted the begining of the novel on this site, and well, I don't really care about what people think of my writing, that will improve when I get to high school. Here's a brief synopsis: Maya has just died in a car accident, also taking one of her sons lives, and possibly the other... show more Okay, I've posted the begining of the novel on this site, and well, I don't really care about what people think of my writing, that will improve when I get to high school.
Here's a brief synopsis:

Maya has just died in a car accident, also taking one of her sons lives, and possibly the other son's life. So, when she wakes up in her bedroom from when she was a teenager, she's a little freaked out. Everything becomes clear (well, as clear as a situation like this could be...) as her guardian angel walks in and tells her he has given her a second chance at life. She is able to fix her mistakes (e.g. getting pregnant at 17, not talking to her parents and one of her sisters for a matter of years) and not die at an early age.
**spoiler alert** (in case you really care)
In the end, her guardian angel, Jonathon, asks her if she's learned anything, and of course she says yes. Next thing she knows, she's back to her former life, the day before the accident. Jonathon tells her that life isn't perfect, you can't work with time you don't have. The only reason he took her back in time was to teach her that. She continues on to call her sister and her mom, and work with the time she's got to make her life good.

Also, could you give me some ideas for the name of the novel?
Oh, I've written about 5 or 6 full pages in size 12 font so far, should I continue?
Please remember that I'm 13.
Update: Thanks everyone who is giving a positive answer, it puts a huge smile on my face :) Here's the beginging: I remember the day I died quite clearly. It started off like any other day. I woke up, got showered, and got dressed in my black dress pants that flow out, a light brown V-neck shirt with a white lace... show more Thanks everyone who is giving a positive answer, it puts a huge smile on my face :)
Here's the beginging:
I remember the day I died quite clearly.
It started off like any other day. I woke up, got showered, and got dressed in my black dress pants that flow out, a light brown V-neck shirt with a white lace tank top underneath. I brushed my hair, got my sons their breakfast and dropped them off at school. I headed to work as soon as they walked onto the playground. Work was boring, as usual. Sitting in an office, I now realize, wasn’t a great choice for my life. For most people, it would be too late to realize that, but not for me.
I left work and picked my sons, Knox and Caleb, up from school. Knox was making fun of Caleb in the back seat. You know, like poking him and stuff. As I tried to stop Knox, my car swerved on the water from the recent rain. Next thing I knew, another car collided with mine.
(continued in next add detail)
Update 2: Next thing I knew, I was in immense pain, sitting there, with glass covering every inch of my body that wasn’t covered in blood. I looked down to see a large shard of my windshield sticking out of my chest. My sight started to fade. After a while, I started hearing sirens and muffled voices. I realized much later... show more Next thing I knew, I was in immense pain, sitting there, with glass covering every inch of my body that wasn’t covered in blood. I looked down to see a large shard of my windshield sticking out of my chest.
My sight started to fade.
After a while, I started hearing sirens and muffled voices. I realized much later that I was at a hospital. I hear one voice very close to me:
“The older boy is dead. The younger one doesn’t have much hope. They weren’t wearing their seatbelts.” a paramedic, I realized.
Knox? Knox is….dead?
“NO!” I try to scream, but no sound comes out, I don’t think my lips even moved. Things were fading to black, as was the pain. I wanted to cry, but I couldn’t. I wanted to scream, but I couldn’t. I wanted to ask about the passengers of the other car, but I couldn’t.
I couldn’t think about never seeing Knox smile again. I couldn’t think about never seeing him walk again, never seeing his dirty blonde hair tangled from the wind as he ran. I couldn’t.
I wouldn't.
Update 3: Max, her husband, was a workaholic.
Update 4: As the above thing says, her sons names are Knox and Caleb. Her sister's are Breanna (Bree) and Kylee.