shout at the devil backwards?

I was reading the booklet that came with my Motley Crue-Shout at the Devil CD, and at the very bottom of the second page, in very small print, it say"Coution: This record may contain backward messeges." I was woundering if anyone play the songs from that cd backwards, if you did were there any messeges?

Favorite Answer

When I was maybe 12 , I took my Shout at the Devil cassette apart and turned the tape backwards, then put it all back together (still have it) .. When I played it .. it was a bunch of jumbled stuff (exactly what backwards music is suppose to sound like) but at the time I started freaking out and screaming ... My mom busted in the room and took the tape :-(

Took me years to get it back from her.

Its reprinted from the lp album cover. The record had some garbled messages when played backwards, really cool when trying to scare yourself in the eighties kind of corny and lame nowadays. also check Jay-z's Lucifer song backwards for a more modern use of spooky subliminal devil acknowledgment gimmicks

Paul McCartney said on an episode of the Simpsons that if you played "Baby I'm amazed" backwards you can hear a recipe for soup

• go on youtube and its probably there

http://getinall.palacebet.com

A very informative website, kindly stay in website and check