Which name goes best with the middle name Richard?

Joshua, Nathan/Nathaniel (nickname- Nate), Xavier, Ethan, Mason, Carson, Carter, Lucas, Evan, or Elijah.

The middle name will definetly be Richard as it was my late father-in-law's name.

Update:

Last name is Italian, 3 syllables long, starting with a hard G-sound. That ruled out one of my favorites, Gavin, right away.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Hmm...so there's:

Joshua Richard

Nathan Richard

Nathaniel Richard

Xavier Richard

Ethan Richard

Mason Richard

Carson Richard

Carter Richard

Lucas Richard

Evan Richard

Elijah Richard

It helps me to see them all like that.

My favorite is Nathaniel Richard. It's cute and has a nice flow. I also like Evan Richard, Nathan Richard, and Mason Richard. I don't really care for any of the other ones. Sound and flow-wise, I would personally rule out Elijah Richard. There's something about the two names together that is just really harsh sounding to me, even though Elijah isn't really a harsh-sounding name.

Good luck! =]

• erick_a4 years agoReport

Erick Richard

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Joshua Richard

Nathaniel Richard

Xavier Richard

Ethan Richard

Mason Richard

Carson Richard

Carter Richard

Lucas Richard

Evan Richard

Elijah Richard

I like Ethan Richard, Mason Richard, and Carter Richard

Source(s): Mommy to 17 month old Dayton Maxwell, expecting twins in November
  • hunt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Mason Richard

Carson Richard

• wools
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Dylan Joel Richards Dylan Tyler Richards Dylan Aaron Richards Dylan Zane Richards Dylan Tate Richards Dylan Cohen Richards Dylan Jarvis Richards Dylan Jaren Richards Dylan Brody Richards Dylan Logan Richards Dylan Mason Richards Dylan Archer Richards Dylan Samuel Richards Dylan Adam Richards Dylan Cale Richards Dylan Alec Richards Dylan Todd Richards

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Evan Richard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nathaniel goes well with Richard, and don't worry. Most people don't even use their middle name. I like Nate. Sounds great and rolls off the tongue just right. Nathaniel Richard Smith/Jones. Sounds wonderful. AS LONG AS THE LAST NAME IS NOT A LONG ONE. I made up the last name myself. This was fun and congratulations on your new baby boy. iF THE LAST NAME IS LONG THAN GO FOR Evan. (smile)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ethan Richard G.

• A
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ethan Richard sounds best I think. It flows better when said out loud than the others do.

• 1 decade ago

I like Carson Richard or Elijah Richard. both very nice.

• 1 decade ago

Joshua Richard sounds great to me..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.