Would it be funny to have Chief Wahoo (Cleveland Indians Logo) Tattooed on My Butt?

my friends dared me and I think it would be hilarious. Not that big, maybe a little smaller than a post-it note

I'm under 18, so I would have it done without my parents knowing.

Favorite Answer

No. It's dumb, immature, pointless, and you'd have to live with it. Even having it removed doesn't get rid of it 100% it just makes it look cheap and faded. Smaller than a post-it note? You'd barely see the face and it would look blurry, so it would not only be unfunny but it would look really dumb. Besides, why would you want some random dudes face tatted on your a$$?

Source(s): common sense

It would be funny, but not for too long. If you ever hate the friends that dared you to get it done, then every time you see that tattoo it'll just remind you that they made you get Chief Wahoo on your booty.

I personally wouldn't like to have that forty years from now, but a few weeks after getting it then ya, it'd be funny.

• MaryLu

I don't think the name itself is racist, but I agree that the logo is a bit on the racist side simply because it sort of reflects a stereotype of Native Americans. And I think you do have to consider that it is considered to be "politically incorrect" to call a native American "Indian". I think the bottom line is whether or not Native Americans themselves find it to be racist, and I don't know of anyone of Native American descent who finds the term "Indian" itself to be a racist slur. Maybe the fine gentleman on line should instead channel his anger towards the Redskins instead. Or better yet, perhaps he should find a Native American charity to work with. Better to help people who need help than to spend energy defending them over something as silly as this. Help them with real problems, such as the fact that Native Americans have a high rate of alcoholism and drug abuse as well as a severe educational gap. As far as the tomahawk chop goes, I'd disagree that it was endorsed by the Seminole tribe. It was endorsed by them when used by Florida State whose name is the Seminoles (and who work closely with Seminole leaders to ensure authenticity in all that they do). For the gentleman who thinks the Blackhawk head is racist, I'll fill you in a bit. Blackhawk was an actual person, and although the name actually originated from the name of an Army division in the First World War, it has since morphed into a tribute to Chief Blackhawk of the Fox tribe here in Illinois (you may have heard of the Blackhawk Wars). I am a descendant of Blackhawk, and see no problem at all with that logo. (I also have no problem with someone telling me that I am part Indian, either) Edit - I notice I was referring to Fungo as "the gentleman". I'd bet he all ready knows all that Blackhawk stuff. Proof that great minds don't always think alike!

It'll be hilarious as long as you hang with the boys. When you're 30 and married, it may not be so "ha ha" but it'll still be an interesting story. When you're 60 and your butt's sagging, it'll be hilarious again. Oh, and don't plan on joining the military...showers are communal, you know.

There was a young man from Australia

Who painted his **** like a dahlia

The drawing was fine

And the colour divine

But the smell was a terrible failure

If you have a funny butt, then it would be hilarious.