why are green things bad or evil or bad in movies and comic books?

Favorite Answer

There's plenty of good green guys! What about Kermit the Frog, the Jolly Green Giant? The Grinch only started out bad, but he stayed green after he turned good. and the HULK is just plain incredible. (So is She-hulk, if you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge.) Go to Toonopedia.com and look at their alphabetic index, you will find plenty of heroes whose names start with Green. I woll only mention Green Lantern and Green Arrow as examples.

Plus, if you listen to Al Gore, it's a very good thing to be green, these days. So don't be trashin the greens, man!

I didn't know they were, but there is a history to the color green. In Scottish and English mythology, the color green was considered the "fey" color. It was associated with the supernatural, with the Fairy people, and in some cases with death. If you study Scottish ballads of the supernatural, the color green is often mentioned. Supernatural beings are often clothed in green, and humans who have interacted with them are also represented as being clothed in green. For examples, google "Thomas the Rhymer" or "Tam Lin"

Because green is usually the color of revenge or evil.

cuz green is more noticable and eventually you come to know the bad guys as green its just how you define them. (srry if my answer doesnt make much sense)

Source(s): me me and me