Why is everyone so incestophobic?

Why is safe incest between brother and sister illegal? Don't tell me it's not, because according to wikipedia there are prison sentences in many U.S. states and developed countries for brother-sister incest. Also don't tell me there could be a baby. Condoms with spermicide are very effective, and... show more Why is safe incest between brother and sister illegal? Don't tell me it's not, because according to wikipedia there are prison sentences in many U.S. states and developed countries for brother-sister incest. Also don't tell me there could be a baby. Condoms with spermicide are very effective, and even if they fail, there's always abortion (oh, pardon me, what a touchy subject). If you think no one has ever been prosecuted for it, think again. A German couple got in legal trouble when they were caught doing it a few years ago.

There needs to be an exception to the incest laws, at least legalize consensual same-age incest between siblings. The current laws discriminate on the basis of sexual preference and thus should be illegal. Why can't people stop being so prejudiced against incest couples and spreading hateful incestophobia?