I need help writing a letter of withdrawal of my acceptance of a new job as I am staying with current employer?

I accepted a job back in February that was to start at the end of April. But now that the start date is only a few weeks away, the new compnay is giving me all kinds of trouble. First the moved the start date to an earlier date, which caused problems with my current employer (I am leaving with their blessing). I... show more I accepted a job back in February that was to start at the end of April. But now that the start date is only a few weeks away, the new compnay is giving me all kinds of trouble. First the moved the start date to an earlier date, which caused problems with my current employer (I am leaving with their blessing). I knew I would ahve to go in prior to orientation for a health screening, but now they are saying it has to be two days and on two particular days, which is causing all kinds of havoc with my current schedule. Anyway, I am considering withdrawing my offer of acceptance. There should be no legal ramifications as I have not participated in any orientation or training or anything. I need writing a letter of withdrawal that will not make the situation any worse.