Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

whos better looking in their prime angelina jolie or Michelle Pfeiffer?

My friends think Angelina but I think Michelle Pfeiffer!!

Favorite Answer

Michelle Pfeiffer is gorgeous, and always has been. She doesn't seem to age either...whether it's botox or aging gracefully...she's doing something right.

• ?

Whos Michelle Pfeiffer

• Michelle Pfeiffer, no question!

Michelle Pfeiffer was stunning and still is.

I'd love a threesome with both of them (greedy man) but if I had to kick one of them out of bed it would be Jolie. Pfeiffer is mmmmm (although I'd kick BOTH of them out for Winslet!)

Angelina is amazingly quite and Meghan Fox replaced into quite looking in the starting up i theory she replaced into so appropriate, yet Meghan is gruesome devoid of makeup on and that i fairly do perfer natrule seems. And Angelina has natrul splendor .

Michelle is stunning...I wouldn't give Jolie a second look.

• Sethe

Obviously Angelina. She's beautiful.

You're right Michelle is beautiful, so pretty.

both of them are pretty(: