Why do things change after you've had sex?

I slept with a guy the other day and immediately things changed!??

Tell me how and why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

hiya, guys will be as nice as pie to you, till they have had sex,then its another girl who he has had sex with.its some kind of game guys play.to see how many girls they bed down.then they don't want to know them,they move on to another girl to try and have sex with them, and so on.its never a good idea to have sex until you know the guy for quite a while,and you know he likes you has a person,and its not just to have sex with you.most guys brag about the girls they have had sex with to there mates,its a guy thing.sick if you ask me.

Source(s): mum to 2 grown up girls, and 1 grown up son.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because sex always COMPLICATES things.

It's an intimate act.

An act that should be done between two people who have bonded on many levels.

Nowadays, people don't care for getting to know someone before they get under the sheets with them.

So what happens then??

When the deed is done

The thrill is gone

and

The excitement left with it

• first of all, you just took a big step up in your relationship and he might actually take it seriously.

he probz be feeling very shy or nervous about the whole having sex and the discussion afterwards.

talk to him and reassure everything is ok and that you want to have the same relationship now as you did before sex, good luck.

• 4 years ago

Picking the woman up and holding her in the air with her legs on the shoulders and arms around the neck as the man grabs the hips and pounds its awesome if your man is strong enough to hold that long

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He may think he can take advantage of you from now on, well sleep with you whenever.. and treat you not as well. As before he may of treated you really good, to get sex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

guys want what they cant have usually, or it might be a little awkward for him at first too,, guys have mixed emotions aboutt hign too sometiems,,, give it a bit

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I DONT KNOW this also happened with me it was bad we split up weeks after do you still talk ....we didnt you see !

• changed how??? tell us whats change - and we will be able to answer more better...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably because you feel emotionally connected but he doesn't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.