Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

So Italians do it better?

Federico Macheda won the game for Manchester United today again.

I wish he played for AC Milan. Instead we get garbage players like Ronaldinho. I am jealous Manchester United have Kiko.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-lDpCpjKw

Youtube thumbnail

This Q. is for Italian player appreciation.

Who is your favourite Italian player right now?

Update:

Shash. An insult coming from you? A ghetto, bisexual, pervert who molests girls and tells lies while brown nosing to people.

It's gonna take more than that for me to be offended by the likes of you.

Update 2:

ɥɔʇoʎǝq No. I just support the player. He'll play for Italy one day.

Clubs may be a business but I don't care about all that. A football team is still a football team.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Fredrico Macheda because he scored the winning goal for us today against Sunderland, however my overall favourite Italian player is Giuseppe Rossi.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so now all you azzuri's are man utd fans because one of your guys is bringing glory there.

how many times have azzuri fans placed lippi etc on a pedestal and berated fergusson as an overrated manager failing to see that fergusson possibly has the best eye for talent.

many junior players from man utd treble side went through the academy after fergusson spotted them. nistelrooy and ronaldo were considered "decent players" before fergusson turned them into phenoms and gave them the light, platform and positions to be the best they will ever be.

beckham, ronaldo, scholes and now macheda, many more wouldn't be here today if it weren't for ferguson's vision.

macheda would be playing for a third grade team in serie A instead of shining in front of the world in the best marketed league.

and i am not a man utd fan btw. clubs are corporations.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have you noticed you have to click on one question you desire to read on then execpt a "question deleted" message then you try it again on the same question and it opens up the most of times??

Source(s): i am as good at noticing things.... i am 1/4 italian and i still can notice things better than you frenchy non-italian butthead users
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure you would like to go on a date with him too.... hehehehehehhehehee.... did you just said that Macheda is better than Ronaldinho... hehehehe.... you just proved again that your knowledge about football is on level of 5 years old kid!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmm garbage players like Ronaldinho? nice, didn't see that coming..

btw.. did i mention that ur a f@g? :P

EDIT: YAAAAAAWN! Is that the best u got? Keep em coming f@g =)

• Seti I
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Italians didn't do it better then they got their asses owned by Brazil 2-0 and sorry *** Buffon was out of breath after he couldn't stop Robinho goal shot!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't get it... He scores two goals and all of a sudden he's better than ronaldinho?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do what better? We want to know what we're missing out on haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blame it to your friend, Frihah's country.

Source(s): :D
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.