R&P: Facebook music game?!?

Hey R&P, I've not been on here in a while and nobody here probably remembers me. But what the heck, I'll post a fun (I hope!) question anyways. So all you guys out there go onto your facebook (or if you don't have this you could use myspace/bebo/etc) account and paste FOUR random friend's music... show more Hey R&P,
I've not been on here in a while and nobody here probably remembers me. But what the heck, I'll post a fun (I hope!) question anyways.
So all you guys out there go onto your facebook (or if you don't have this you could use myspace/bebo/etc) account and paste FOUR random friend's music preferances. You can include your own, but don't say which one is yours.
Now the person who posts after you will say which person they'd rather hang out with based on their music preferances.
I hope I explained this okay, and I'll start off:

Person 1: Jonas Brothers, Killers, Kaiser chiefs, Mcfly, Hard-fi.

Person 2:Broken cyde, From first to last, Bury your dead, Limp bizkit, We are Scientists, Lilyallen, Dizzie rascal, Bring me the horizon, Rise against, does it offend you yeah?, Hadouken, dirty pretty things, Sterophonics, System of a down, Basshunter, Akon, T-pain, Kate Nash, Breaking benjamin.

Person 3: The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Milburn, Pigeon Detectives, The Metros, Foals, Hadouken.

Person 4: Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, RED, Lordi, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Newton Faulkner, Lifehouse, The Fray, Secret Machines and Nickelback.

Person 5: Guns N' Roses, Nirvana, Trivium, Velvet Revolver, In Flames, Aerosmith, HIM, Bullet For My Valentine, AC/DC, David Bowie, Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Stone Cherry, Rage Against The Machine, Smashing Pumpkins, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Def Leppard, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, Katy
Perry, Blink 182, Foo Fighters, CKY.

Have fun!
Hannah \m/
Update: Yes I'm number five.
Eddie Vedder: You do now, ME. Haha. It is possible.
13 answers 13