Car crash dream interpretation?

I had a very strange dream last night. It began with me watching, but feeling like I was a part of a movie. The movie showed people in random sex positions everywhere you can imagine. I was a little confused as to what the movie was about, other than sex. The next part of the dream was me driving around with my mom. We had a destination, I'm not sure what it was exactly. I was driving the car, and we got lost. I turned around to go over a bridge, and as I started driving on it, part of the bridge was missing and my car plummeted into the water. The car filled with water, but I was able to breathe through the water. I was also able to use my cell phone and call for help. My mother was still in the car with me, but wasn't saying anything or moving at all. What does this all mean?

Favorite Answer

Car Crash

To dream that you are in a car crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits.

Sex

To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love. If you are looking for a place to have sex, then the dream may be analogous to your search for intimacy and closeness. To see your parents having sex in your dream, indicates that you are seeing similar aspects between their relationship and your current relationship. Most of us cringe at the thought of our parents having sex, so this dream imagery is really trying to get your attention. Consider your parents' real life relationship together and what you can learn from it.

Bridge

To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. Alternatively, the bridge may indicate that you are trying to "bridge" or connect two things together.

To dream of a run-down bridge, indicates that you should not contemplate any major changes in your life at this time.

To see a bridge collapse in your dream, denotes that you have let a great opportunity pass you by.

**View the Dream Bank: "God Is Dead"

(god is dead)

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreambank.pl?method=e...

To dream which you spot or are in a automobile crash, shows that your ideals, existence style, or targets are clashing with yet another's. it might additionally characterize a surprising subject or painful adventure.