Are Florida and Michigan drivers distinct sub species of humans or merely idiots? Or,?

as I suspect, are floridians merely displaced michiganders so that the problem really lies with Michigan? I am not exaggerating when i say that EVERY time i encounter drivers from those two states, for the last 15 years of driving they showcase an astounding degree of stupidity whether its on the interstate, state... show more as I suspect, are floridians merely displaced michiganders so that the problem really lies with Michigan? I am not exaggerating when i say that EVERY time i encounter drivers from those two states, for the last 15 years of driving they showcase an astounding degree of stupidity whether its on the interstate, state roads, county roads or even in a convenience store parking lot! what the hell is up with you guys!?!