is bank of america N.A. still open or did it close down?

in the fall of banking and banks closing its doors is bank of america ,N,A. open and still in business or is it closed and restructuring for reopen?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

of course bank america is still open where did yu get that idea?

some banks got bought by other banks

Wamu is now Chase

Downey savings now part of US Bank

wachovia is now part of Wells Fargo

• 1 decade ago

The Wall Street Journal said the bank was folding its Premier Banking unit into Merrill Lynch's Global Wealth Management unit, laying off several hundred workers.

According to the report, client managers were among those notified of layoffs last week.

Shares of Bank of America rose 48 cents, or nearly 6.7 percent, to close at $7.70 on Wednesday.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I agree with the other post. They are still open. I went this week to close 5 account that I had with them. My parents opened my first checking when I was 16, so I have been with them for about 10 years. Always liked them till this year. They do not care about their customers any longer and are taking forever to post a transaction causing late fees because they drop it out of pending status. They ask me If I keep up with my account and I told then yes that's why I am mad cause I see what ya'll are doing.

Source(s): Closed my account and they are still charging me fees. Ugg!
  • 1 decade ago

Bank of america is still open I do not think it will shut down anytime soon because it has so much extra money from the fee that the company charge their customers anyway Take Care and God Bless

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MKD
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Bank of American is still open. Agree with What said they continue to rip people off.

• 1 decade ago

Unfortunately they are still open to rip offtheir customers with bad fees.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.