I downloaded Apple Mac OS X Leopard iso file which is 7.5 GB. But it extracts only Bootcamp 403MB.What is this?

Favorite Answer

BootCamp is a collection of drivers for Mac computers to use with Windows, a boot selector control panel for Windows, and an application called "BootCamp Assistant" that helps to partition a hard drive that is formatted with Apple partition map into two partitions, one is the original file system for a Mac and the other you choose to be either FAT32 or NTFS file system. All of this adds up to 403MB. None of it is really part of the OS X system, so you are out of luck in that area.

Vista is a joke; far too many problems it! I'm very annoyed because I paid so much money for a half-baked product. I bought a MacBook a couple of weeks ago, upgraded to Leopard a few days ago and I absolutely love it! I used to think Mac users were just BS'ing when they said Macs "just work", but it really is true. I've used Windows all my life but I'm glad I've finally seen the light. OS X is the future; I will only use vista at work because I have no choice.