Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why don't women have sex with random men?

most men would be very happy to be asked for sex by a random beautiful woman on the street

why doesnt it work vice versa?

Update:

mm damn so it comes out that god made women just to piss off men cuz men want em but cant have them eyh

Update 2:

you don't need to have regrets..

men are having sex with random women as often as they can

women don't do it that often but I wouldn't call them slutty cuz that would be beaing a complete hypocritic retard

either both women and men are sluts or neither of them are sluts; i prefer the last one

Update 3:

society is retarded

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some women do.

But it doesn't work most of the time, because women do not find the need in having sex all the time. They appreciate factors like love and personality.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

When we are young we are often stupid, naive and do drunk and slutty things. I would say you would have to be in a club atmosphere to run across a woman like this. Back in the day I had some serious regrets.

• 1 decade ago

It does sometimes. Not everyone is the same that's why you shouldn't generalise. Anyway in most cases women are driven by feelings not a physical urge like many men can be.

• 1 decade ago

what about ugly women?

we're kinda screwed

but women are known as sluts and men are known as studs.

its just the way society works.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They do have sex with random guys.. You just have to be in the right place at the right time and probably be hot =/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe not on the street, but in a club or something yeah. Well not in the actual club..well maybee lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.