Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文高手請近~20 points

各位英文達仁,可以請各位幫我看看這篇文章的Grammer嗎?因為我有即需,所以請幫我改依下文法,和提供意見媽?

這是申請獎學金用的,題目如下:

1. How would you describe your self as a potential woman leader?

2. What present skills do you feel you would be contributing to the College?

3. What leadership skills do you wish to learn during your time in here as a student?

4. How whould you like to serve the College?

And the essay should be 200-300 words (right now I got 297 words.)

ps, *** is the college's name

In order to become a successful woman leader, I believe she should have an enthusiastic heart, be loyal to her friends, willing to serve for people and responsible for herself. I believe I have all the characters that are above. When I study in high school, I am the teacher assistance for two different teachers. I helped new students to learn English and fit into the new environment. I am always very ardent to my friend. Since I believe the best way to enjoy the high school life is to join club, I also participating school clubs. One is the Chinese Club. In here I was a director for the annual Chinese New Year Celebration in school for two years. I believe when I go to ***, I can be a great director for the school events because I know how to organize the group, compromise with other people and I am very responsible to the entire thing I got to do. I also believe I can use my art skill to teach the seniors in the community to draw; than the elders will enjoy their life instead of doing nothing in the house. I would also like to learn how to be more independence on my own when I go to *** . Since I am an adult now, I believe I should not relay on my parents anymore. Once I am more independent, not only I will have more courage to pursue my own dream and future, but also I will know how to make the decision that is best for me. I believe this is a very important skill that a leader should have. So I believe I can be a successfully woman leader in the *** to serve for the community.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

To become a successful woman leader, I believe one should be enthusiastic, loyal to her friends, willing to serve for people and responsible for herself. I believe I have all the characters listed above. In high school, I was the teaching assistance for two different teachers. I helped new students to learn English and fit into the new environment. I am always very ardent to my friend and willing to provide help, particularly emotionally, when it is needed. I was very active in extracurricular activities and participated in several school clubs, since I believe it is the best way to enjoy high school life. For example, I was a director at the Chinese Club and organized its annual Chinese New Year Celebration for two years. I believe the experience will help me be a great contributor to the social life at ***, as I learned how to work and lead a team of people with different background and opinions to organize events and activities. I am known to be a reliable team player and am always fully committed to the responsibilities I take. I plan to use my art skill to teach seniors in the community to paint so that they will enjoy their life more. I also see college life as a great opportunity for me to learn how to be independent. Since I am an adult now, I believe I should not rely on my parents anymore, and should start to take responsibilities for making decisions for myself. I believe the ability to make decisions independently is a very important skill that a leader should have. I believe I have demonstrated strong leadership in high school and look forward to further strengthen it in xxx.

In order to become a successful woman leader, I believe she should have an enthusiastic heart, be loyal to her friends, willing to serve for people and responsible for herself. I believe I have all the characters that are above. When I study in high school, I am the teacher assistance for two different teachers. I helped new students to learn English and fit into the new environment. I am always very ardent to my friend. Since I believe the best way to enjoy the high school life is to join club, I also participating school clubs. One is the Chinese Club. In here I was a director for the annual Chinese New Year Celebration in school for two years. I believe when I go to ***, I can be a great director for the school events because I know how to organize the group, compromise with other people and I am very responsible to the entire thing I got to do. I also believe I can use my art skill to teach the seniors in the community to draw; than the elders will enjoy their life instead of doing nothing in the house. I would also like to learn how to be more independence on my own if I go to *** . Since I am an adult now, I believe I should not relay on my parents anymore. Once I am more independent, not only I will have more courage to pursue my own dream and future, but also I will know how to make the decision that is best for me. I believe this is a very important skill that a leader should have. So I trust I can be a successfully woman leader in the *** to serve for the community.

Source(s): 我個人- -只有兩個地方需要改..有些區塊不必重複Believe