Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Brighter Future: D-Rose, Mayo, or Beasley?

out of these 3 only and y

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, OJ Mayo mainly because of his scoring and more polished game and his ability to draw a lot of media attention eventhough he's on a rebuilding team --- Derrick Rose has a good team which can catapult his career and being a point guard with shooters around can pile up the stat sheets --- Michael Beasley has shown that if given quality minutes he can surely put up big numbers but still he has to compliment D-Wade, being one of the supporting cast to Wade might just slow him a little bit but Wade can help him shine in seasons to come...overall still, Mayo will have a brighter future...and if the Grizz able to maximize his potential and build around him then we might be able to see the OJ Mayo everyone has been talking about since his 7th grade which tells that he's the next big thing...

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

OJ Mayo Because He is A Great Scorer So he will fit in any team

• 1 decade ago

O.j Mayo reminds me alot of Kobe Bryant I don't see him staying in Memphis forever & will probably win multiple championships in his career. Mayo has the brightest future

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Derrik Rose. Helped take Chicago to the Playoffs and have a good chance to beat a lot of good teams.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i never did think Beasly would be very great. i think rose has a pretty bright future himself. but i see memphis actually turning itself into a pretty good franchise with Mayo as the star and Gay but they need a new pg and move Conley to backup.

• Mitch
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Beasley if he gets more minutes and starts

• 1 decade ago

Individiually Mayo

Teamwise D-Rose

Productive Beasly

All three can do certain things

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

D-RO That guy can do it all.

Then probaly Beasley.

• 1 decade ago

D-Rose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.