Some Guy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Which Democrat do think will be elected President in 2016? I'm thinking Hillary. She will have been Senator,..?

Secretary of State, and of course, First Lady -- not to mention a first-rate lawyer and a passionate children's rights advocate.

Nevermind:

No, Hillary would be 69. A little old perhaps but no older than Reagan was in 1980 and younger than was McCain last year.

Favorite Answer

I don't know

I was going to support her til Obama won the Iowa caucus.

But she, and her organization, REALLY PISSED ME OFF.

I may not ever be able to support her again.

Not sure.

• ducey

The very last time Hillary ran each of the polls stated she does no longer in hassle-free words have the nomination yet would win the election. Then she were given beat via a neophyte Freshman Senator devoid of previous, no record, no plan except "wish and modify". And that replaced into beforehand Benghazi. No, Hillary is not President.

I'm hoping that after 4 years of this type of socialism there won't be another democrat elected in our lifetime. Maybe the pendulum will swing hard right after a left wing republican and a Marxist.

Maybe a dream but it's a good one.

If you wand her, you had better build up the ranks of the cadaver dogs! Many bodies will soon be popping up.

It is interesting that you assume BO will do all eight. Not at this pace. So many of those who fawned over the Anti-Christ are now waking up to reality.

Hopefully Hillary's dead by then (nothing against her, just for the sake of the country) and hopefully we'll already have my man Newt Gingrich in office from 2012.

• ICH8TE

You must be kidding. The majority of the public is sick of Hillary and her BS, and sick of the Clintons period. They are sick of nepotism amongst families like Bush and Clinton. They yearn for something new, somebody new in office with new ideas, who hasn't received favoritism all their lives. They're sick of the super wealthy like Bush and past Presidents who can't identity with all of the Americans citizens because they were born with silver spoons in their mouths. Although Clinton wasn't, but Bush was. And he didn't have to do a thing to get to where he got to thanks to his father and grandfather. Hillary seems ruthless and extremely sneaky, and she turns a lot of people off with her power tripping. I thought she was OK at one time, but then she showed her true colors.

• x x

Put the pipe down.

69 year old looser with more baggage the a steam ship.

FOR THE SAKE OF THIS COUNTRY YOU BETTER PRAY THAT THE FAR LEFT LOONS GET VOTED OUT OF POWER IN 2010 & 2012 AND THEY DON'T WIN BACK IN 2014 OR 2016

THEY HAVE DONE MORE DAMAGE IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS OF THIS ADMINISTRATION THAN ANY ADMINISTRATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY

Mark Sanford will win his second term in 2016.

The chances of Mrs Clinton becoming President are equal to my chances of becoming First Lady.