Are zombies real? has there ever been a zobie attack?

Are zombies real? has there ever been a real zombie attack? somone please tell me i have been seeing alot of videos but idk if their real

Favorite Answer

that depends on what type you mean, voodoo zombies, or "true" zombies, voodoo zombies are just people who are buried until they suffer brain damage from lack of oxygen after being put into a comatose state with as someone else said puffer fish powder and declared "dead" most likey by an inexperienced coroner, they should still be breathing very slightly and the heart rate should be extremely slow and light easy things to miss, and buried and uncovered, these zombies are still human and can still feel and think and even speak in some cases. And, by saying that they are "under their master's will" they are just susceptible to domination in their current state. They also recognize humans and other "zombies" whereas true zombies kill on sight and dont recognize pain. True zombies feel no pain and are slowly rotting whereas the voodoo zombies are not. They are still alive. Check the works of Max Brooks for documented attacks. He is the author of the zombie survival guide.

Source(s): The Zombie Survival Guide - Non-Fic, World War Z - Fic. both by Max Brooks

Yes. someone answered my same question on how to become a zombie earlier this week and they gave me a link to wiki that says in Haiti they turn you to a zombie with zombie powder (a deadly toxin from puffer fish) and then they bury you then dig you up and then you're a zombie under your master's will. Spooky stuff. I wonder if that powder is legal in the USA and whether they got some in New Orleans. That's where the voodoo culture is big in the USA.

I'll edit my reply in a few secs with the link under "source" hang on...

Source(s): Here, she gave me a pretty good answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoEmd...
    • 6 years agoReport

I, being from Louisiana, can assure you that no we do not turn people into zombies with voodoo. Stereotypes...

Well I would say Zombie attacks did take place in U. S. at onetime. Not only there was 1 attack but 3 attacks took place. Check the link below:

http://www.fvza.org/topthree.html

they might not on earth but there could be another planet in the universe that is similar to earth and has a lower pressure also movies do not tell u everything some might tell the truth example human centipede it is not possible to create a chain of people by connecting them through limbs yet they still made a movie about it and what if the media has been telling us lies and we have been believing them the whole time so yes yes zombies probably do exist but on another planet and we have no proof so don't go by my word this is just a theory

In your shoes I would worry less about the zombies and more about the robots. They are all around and growing in number every day. You may even have a robot in your own home. They are even legally made so there is no restriction on how many can exist. They are getting smarter every day, so it is only a matter of time before they attempt to overthrow mankind.

I hope this helps.

Source(s): Agnostic who understands the unknown can not be proved. http://www.robotuprising.com/home.htm

Consider reading The Serpent and The Rainbow.

Consider reading 1984 and life the way it is described is pretty much zombie.

Of course, because life is the way it is, there are many zombies walking around being zombies because they are deliberately manipulated and programmed to be.

Yes it could happen and zombies rising from the dead suposibily happened before as well i read it in a book of the worlds greatest mysteries . Rabbies can turn people zombie like and dogs just like the dog cujo in stephen kings book of the same name

Yes they are. You can go read about them. It isnt really what you are thinking of... like the movies show, but they are real. Makes for good sci fi though. There is a book out called "Zombie CSI" by Jonathan Mayberry...you can get it anywhere.... that is non fiction. tells all about them.

Sorry, darling. Zombies aren't real for a multitude of reasons:

According to horror movies, their bodies are rotted. If they are, their bodies would be too weak to withstand the air pressure on the earth.

Eh, that's all I got.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): zombies real zobie attack: https://biturl.im/mCHYP